I know you’ve read the Bezos letter to Pecker about the dick pic. What crazy times we live in lol. Filed taxes yesterday and looking forward to that return. Not much planned for the weeekend but that doesn’t mean I won’t have some fun! Smoking yard bird and playing with the kiddos. I need to paint this damn house but it’s the worst.
Here’s the news.
- A good read on correlation during tough times. In the Looming Financial Crisis: What Will Happen To Bitcoin?
- Thoughts on the state of pods. Interesting to see the thoughts on ad spend in pods and the overall all audio market. Spotify’s Podcast Aggregation Play
- That’s how you get the train rolling Argentina: Bitcoin Now Accepted for Public Transport in 37 Cities
- This is so fucking clickbait. You think Elon is scared of GM after all the shit he’s been through? He’s battle hardened and GM is lazy and makes ugly cars. Why GM’s Electric Cadillac Should Absolutely Terrify Tesla & Elon Musk
- Shade Vitalik Buterin: ‘EOS and Tron are ‘Centralized Piles of Trash’
- I like Ivan, although he shills pretty hard. BITCOIN vs GOLD vs REAL ESTATE? Programmer explains
- Bookmarking this. Great resources in the show notes. #273 Christian Decker: Lightning Network – The Road to Scaling Bitcoin
- Need a primer on stablecoins? Stablecoins
- BTC don’t stop While Wells Fargo Sees an Epic Blackout [Again], Here’s Why Bitcoin Matters
- Greedy. Xena Exchange Will Launch Derivative for Telegram’s GRAM Tokens
- You better have your thinking cap on for this one. Still don’t get it. Abra lets you magically buy stock with Bitcoin… but it’s crazy complex
- This should be exciting to watch pan out. Binance CEO: Binance Chain will support Delegated Proof of Stake [DPoS] in the future
- I think the number would be a lot higher. If it didn’t have Crytpo in the name and was called something traditional like Amazon Cash or AC, everyone would use it. Especially if positioned like a gift card but with benefits. Scary. The Daily: 13% of Shoppers Would Buy Amazon Crypto, Wirex Adds Stablecoin
- Some of these steps are so basic it’s a joke, but sometimes you’ve got to spell things out. How to Accept Bitcoin Payments for Your Business
- I am fascinated by all this tech. I want to setup a full time Gottena node at my house but I don’t there’s any users nearby. Will Offline Transactions be The Next Evolution For Bitcoin?
- Bullish SEC Commissioner Says Bitcoin ETF Will Be Approved ‘Eventually’