I love and hate the commercials on TV where the narrator paints a picture of a future where robots are taking all our jobs. Every old person I speak to is terrified of our AI assisted future. Look, I’ve read enough shitposts and watched enough Sci-Fi, I get it, to know that Skynet is real and we will be overtaken by our robot overlords. But that dystopian future is 100 years out. The near term sounds like AI will bring some great benefits like economic growth and overall market stabilization. These reports are a dime a dozen and really just predictions but I love reading them.
PWC used machine learning to model this report which is pretty crazy to think about…. a machine learning algorithm playing us, making us think we’re safe.
How to Wing a Team Presentation
- Regulators Need To Use Big Data, Artificial Intelligence To Meet Fintech Challenge, Says U.S. Rep
- Amazon Sells 1M+ Smart Home Devices On Prime Day; Apple Deletes Smart Doorbell Category
- What Is Qualcomm Really Doing With Its Server Division?
- Europe hits Google with record $5 billion antitrust fine, appeal ahead
- Microsoft teases ‘all-new Xbox hardware’ announcement for next month
- Cisco, Amazon Deny Reports Of AWS Commercial Networking Plans
- Satya Nadella’s 5 Most Important Statements At Microsoft Inspire 2018
- Is India About To Reverse Its Crypto Trade Ban?
- Pure Storage unveils FlashStack for modernising Oracle data warehouses
- Amazon.com’s stock market value hits $900 billion, threatens Apple
- Google Banks on Kubernetes in Cloud Wars
- Heads up! Amazon wins a patent for robotic arms that toss warehouse items
- AT&T Caters to Customers That Prefer a Full Cisco NFV Stack
- Big Switch Takes the Fast Path to Hybrid Cloud Via On-Prem VPCs
- Security Vendor Claims 98 Percent of Serverless Deployments at Risk
- Walmart Reportedly Considering Rival Streaming Service to Netflix and Amazon
- The Ultimate Guide to Marketing and Business Books